TVGuide.live is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Please note that we do not host any illegal content on this site. However, we offer a service to remove links
from our site if the copyright holder requests so. These removal requests are only valid if you:
– Send the notification to the correct party.
– Send it using the correct delivery method (ie fax, email, registered mail).
– Clearly identify the date and jurisdiction (your location).
– Clearly identify yourself and your website.
– Clearly identify the copyright violator.
– Clearly outline the copyright violations using searches, screenshots, and so forth.
– Demand removal of the offending material.
– Attest that you are the owner of the copyright and send it’s registration (if you registered it).
– If your request complies with all of these rules, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in mind that mails not applying to the above rules will be ignored.
Please allow 1-4 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties
such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response
due the complaint not properly being filed.